Imagine a combo of your favorite Street food and an all time special-Fried Rice in one meal.
This Suya Fried rice is an exciting twist to your regular fried rice and it’s a perfect way to incorporate a leftover of boiled rice in your meals.
You can serve this dish on Sundays or special days. It’s rich in Vegetables that supply nutrients to your body, now think of how delicious Bigmama seasoning will make it, and you have a perfect blend of nutritious, delicious and exciting!.
Ingredients for Suya Fried Rice Recipe
- Boiled rice- 2 cups
- Carrots-2 big sticks
- Ginger- 1 inch
- Garlic-3 cloves
- Onions-1 (medium size)
- Green bell pepper-1
- Yellow bell Pepper-1
- Red bell Pepper-1
- Green peas- ½ cup
- Suya-4 large sticks
- Bigmama Fried Rice and or Bigmama Beef seasoning
- Yaji- ½ tablespoon
- Vegetable Oil
Note: Chop your Vegetables and Suya into the same shape so they can cook at the same rate.
How to Prepare Suya Fried Rice
- Drizzle some oil on the pan and allow to heat
- Add chopped onion and stir fry for 2-3 minutes
- Add garlic and ginger to the frying mix
- Add carrots and allow to fry and allow to cook for about 5 minutes while stirring
- Add Suya, Bigmama Beef Seasoning and/or Bigmama Fried Rice Seasoning
- Add Yaji and Stir fry
- Add the rice
- Add the Pepper, cover and simmer for 3 minutes
- Bring down and serve.